WIN BIG WITH HP PAPERS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You will be legally bound by them from the time you submit your entry to the Win Big with HP Papers prize draw (the “Prize Draw“).
- The Prize Draw is being run by International Paper UK Ltd (Company No. SC004787), Office 2 Crichiebank Business Centre, Mill Road, Port Elphinstone, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 5NQ (the “Promoter”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 and over except for employees or directors of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated companies or agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Prize Draw.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must purchase one ream (250/500 sheets of paper) of Hewlett Packard (“HP“) paper from any of the following ranges; HP Copy, HP Everyday, HP Office, HP Color Choice or HP Premium, visit www.winbigwithhppaper.com, enter their name and email address into the online form and upload a copy of the receipt or invoice as proof of purchase of the HP paper where directed. Entry of your details via the online form and uploading a copy of the relevant receipt/invoice will be your entry into the Prize Draw. Incomplete, corrupt or incorrectly submitted entries will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per transaction is permitted. You must retain your receipt or invoice (as applicable) as proof of purchase to verify any claim. Each receipt/invoice is valid for a single entry into the Prize Draw, even if you purchase more than one ream of HP paper in the same transaction. If you enter this Prize Draw using a receipt/invoice resulting from a transaction made by you on behalf of your employer, please ensure that you have the permission of your employer to enter the Prize Draw.
- The prizes available to win are:
5.1 two (2) HP 14dk0017 HP laptops;
5.2 nine (9) HP Sprocket 200 Portable Smartphone Photo Printer (Noir)sprocket printers;
5.3 thirty (30) HP S6500 speakers; and
5.4 thirty (30) HP laptop bags.
- Each prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The prizes are not be sold or used for commercial purposes.
- Entries must be made between 00:01 on 1 April 2020 and before 23:59 on 31 May 2020 (the “Promotional Period“). Any entries made after 31 May 2020 will not be valid.
- The winners of each prize will be selected at random and awarded in the following instalments during the Promotional Period:
8.1 each month one (1) HP laptop (each a “Monthly Prize“); and
8.2 each week one (1) HP sprocket printer, 3 – 4 HP speakers and 3 – 4 HP laptop bags (each individual item being a “Weekly Prize“).
- In respect of Weekly Prizes, winners shall be selected at random in a prize draw on the Friday of each week during the Promotional Period commencing on Friday 10 April 2020, except for the final draw which shall take place on 1 June 2020. Subject to clause 11, all valid entries received by 23:59 on the date prior to the date of each Weekly Prize draw shall be entered in to the relevant draw.
- In respect of each Monthly Prize, a winner shall be selected at random in a prize draw held on 1 May 2020 and 1 June 2020. Subject to clause 11, all valid entries received by 23:59 on the date prior to the date of each Monthly Prize draw shall be entered in to the relevant draw.
- Once a winner has been drawn, their entry will be withdrawn from future draws during the Promotional Period.
- All winners will be informed by email within 3 days of their selection and asked for (i) their postal address; and (ii) a copy of their ID for proof of age in order for their prize to be claimed. If the winner of any prize does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the relevant prize and providing with their postal address and proof of age ID, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner by the same process.
- The prize will be sent to each winner by DPD next day service signed for with tracking and delivery alerts (to the postal address provided when requested by the Promoter on being informed of their win) within two days of the winner providing us with their claim details.
- The personal information (name, email address and postal address/proof of age ID if requested) you provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Prize Draw. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to assist in conducting this Prize Draw or communicating with you. The Promoter is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and will use your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice available at https://www.internationalpaper.com/legal-pages/privacy-statement. You can request a copy of the personal information the Promoter holds about you in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
- The name and county of each winner will be made available on the Promoter’s website www.winbigwithHPPaper.com on the “Prize Winners” page.
- The winners will be requested by the Promoter to share their win on social media (if the winner uses the relevant social media) by clicking the “share now on social media” button in the email notifying them that they have won a prize. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to the Promoter using your name and photograph in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the Promoter’s control which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw or any affected entries without further notice. The Promoter reserves the right to offer non-cash alternatives equal or greater to any cash prize where the Promoter is unable to administer any prize won by a participant.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed due to input error or a technical fault or interruption (for example a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind. Submission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of these terms and conditions or acting dishonestly, including (without limitation) by manipulating codes, generating multiple entries or submitting false information.
- The Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible for or liable to compensate a winner or any other person or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is: (1) caused by the Promoter’s negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (2) in the case of loss or damage other than personal injury or death, foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both you and the Promoter knew it might happen.
- Each clause in these terms operates separately. If any part is found by a court to be unreasonable or unenforceable the other parts will continue to apply.
- By participating in this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all others. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If you have any questions about this Prize Draw please contact Rebecca.email@example.com.